Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1:40 am

This morning at approximately 1:40 my land line rang.  I only use this phone for work so very few people have the number.  When I work from home during daylight hours I have many things going on at once.  This means the ringer is set to a very high volume.

So I, and at least one of my room mates, was woken out of a deep sleep unexpectedly and harshly at 1:40.  I got to the handset as soon as I could, but it rang at least three times.  The number displayed had over 10 digits, and came from a domestic area code.  I double checked the display.  No foreign country code.

I don't know what happened or who the hell you/it were, but FUCK YOU!  It took me nearly an hour to get back to sleep.  My rest was severely disturbed by tossing and bad dreams.  I got up tired and out of sorts.

Good, consistent sleep is KEY to staying in recovery, and you fucked me for the day.  I hope the karma bitch bites you long and hard.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment