Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Now and Then

Good evening, bloggers,

I've not been the most accessible as of late, many things going on in Princess-land.  Work, studying, mid-terms, weird weather.  It's all a girl can do to keep her head on straight some days.

I wanted to check in and let everyone know (ok, my two followers and beloved sister know) that I'm still alive and well.  Also to let everyone know what to expect this week.  As I start this blog I find myself going through old writings of mine.  Seeing what I can reuse.  Some things bear bringing out of musty journals and into the light of the typed word.  Some things I should revisit for my own continued processing.

And some things are being left buried.  Permanently.

But I thought this is as good a time as any to tell you all that on occasion I will be posting old context.  This content will be largely unedited, sometimes merely transcribed.  Each entry will have a slight intro letting you know that it's a blast form the past.  I feel these older works give a nice contrast of who I am now verses who I was then.  Or more accurately WHERE I was then.  Different places in my personal timeline and recovery story.    It is my hope that these will be of help to you, dear reader, and will open more areas of discussion among people who care about mental illness and recovery.

And for those of you who accuse me of being lazy-- reading, typing, and considering what I want known to the public is taking at least as long to cobble together as writing fresh.  ;)

Tomorrow's post, and at least one post this week, will be blasts from the past.  I hope you find them interesting.

Be Well,
PaganPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment